Here is what’s going into your body after Vaping for a month VS Smoking Tobacco Cigarettes for a month! There’s only one thing that should be going in your lungs, and that’s air!
● same experiment Smoking Just One Cigarette ….
● same experiment Smoking 1 Pack of Cigarettes ….
● same experiment Smoking 30 Packs of Cigarettes ….
———- EXPLANATION of the test ————
* The one and only reason to vape is to help get you off of smoking deadly cigarettes.
* Anything you put in your lungs is bad for you. If you smoke deadly cigarettes, start vaping, then eventually throw away vape.
* Scientists and experts agree vaping has a 95% harm reduction over smoking. There’s still that 5% of unknown harm though. That’s why you shouldn’t just start vaping if you don’t smoke cigarettes.
* Vaping is a cessation device (a thing to help you stop smoking) to get you off of smoking deadly cigarettes. If you don’t smoke, don’t vape.
* The smoke was not held. Exhale hose clearly shown.
* if all the smoke had been blown back through the cotton, like real smoking, the results would have been even worse!
* The machine smoked/vaped each one at the same pace.
* Each cigarette was smoked 3/4 of the way to reflect real world smoking allowing a quarter of it to just burn away while talking or thinking.
* It took 3 days for the machine to smoke all of the cigarettes and 3 days for the vape.
* The chamber was cleared of smoke/cloud between each and every cigarette/vape allowing air to enter.
* Scenes were sped up and time lapsed to be able to see the visual change in colour occur.
* The black stuff is called tar. Heavy accumulation of tar in the hoses showed up after only 10 packs. Tar from the next 20 packs overflowed and got sucked into the pump. It eventually ruined the pump.
* Lungs DO self clean to take care of dust and debris from normal breathing in the environment. They weren’t meant to be overwhelmed on an hourly basis by smoke from a burning object for life.
* The smell inside the smoking dome at the end was vile. I felt quite ill afterwards. Can’t imagine how a smoker feels on a daily basis.
* the button for vape was held for 4-6 seconds each time. The coils did not burn. The tank was never allowed to get low to allow burning.
* People ask if I smoke or vape. I do not vape and have never smoked.
* the average vape user vapes 60 – 120ml per month (vape company data) a total of 120ml of vape juice was vaped for this video. The average smoker smokes a pack a day. 30 packs were smoked for this video.
* the vape liquid had 6mg of nicotine
* the vapour cloud and cigarette smoke was constantly being exhaled through the exhale tube.
* I used 2 identical vape pens and used two .5 ohm coils for the whole experiment.
* quitting smoking is the best option. Second best option is to vape instead of smoking then eventually throw away vaping.
* 7 million a year die from smoking cigarettes
* Both are bad, but one is way way way way less bad. Get off smokes using vape due to the fact you can adjust the nicotine level yourself slowly down to zero, then throw away vape. Story over.
* I think everyone agrees we must do our part to give kids a good start in life and do our best to prevent youngsters from taking up these very poor habits including vaping. If you are one of those people that smokes tobacco, cannabis or vapes, never let children or kids see you do it. If kids see an adult doing it, they think it’s ok. If you must do it, make sure you are out of sight at home, near schools, around arenas or at parks. Do your part to help everyone raise healthy kids!
* just remember this one simple rule and you can’t go wrong….”.your lungs were only meant for one thing and that’s air”
Song: Ikson – We Are Free (Vlog No Copyright Music)
Music promoted by Vlog No Copyright Music.
▶ Help Fumb Duck reach 25K Subscribers by Subscribing to Fumb Duck’s Channel:
▶ JUUL vs Puff Bar Disposable Pod Device Review (Cough Warning) is a video I have wanted to do for awhile. Since vaping is so popular nowadays I would say it is appropriate to talk about them. Puff Bar Disposable Pod Device are certainly excellent ways of quitting smoking . The JUUL is an okay product and certainly does the job but in this video I will explain why the Puff Bar Disposable Pod Device is actually so much better and blows great clouds.
▶ Checkout Fumb Duck’s Puff Bar Disposable Review Pt.2 :
▶ Checkout Fumb Duck’s most recent SMOK NOVO 2 vape review :
▶ Checkout Fumb Duck’s most recent Puff bar Vape review Pt. 3 :
▶ WARNING: This product contains nicotine. Nicotine is an addictive chemical. DO NOT VAPE if you are not the legal age in your respective country!
▶ I can’t believe how many options there are out there for Vapes. I decided to purchase the Puff Bar Disposable Pod Device to try it too other disposables like the stig. The Puff Bar Disposable Pod Device is an excellent device and actually is extremely affordable!
▶ The vape/ e-cigarette world has revolutionized the way we intake nicotine. With this vape review I am trying to help people save money on vapes especially JUUL’s which I find overpriced.Puff Bar Disposable Pod Device does the same job and is almost a quarter of the price. Vaping is continuing to grow and soon the JUUL will be obsolete. Lets help people quit smoking!
▶The Camera I used is a “Canon M50” and used a basic “amazon tripod”. For audio, I also used a “Rode Video Micro Compact On-Camera Microphone with Rycote Lyre Shock Mount” for my audio. I also used a “Zoom H1n recorder” with a “lavalier microphone” .I highly recommend all these for starting simple videos. For editing the video, I used a program called “TMPGEnc Mastering Works 6” and “Adobe Premiere Pro”.
▶Don’t forget to like and turn on post notifications for more vape and Puff Bar Disposable Pod Device review videos!
Hey Folks. Many thanks for joining me for this review.
A big thank you to the vendor or manufacturer for sending me the product(s) for an honest review.
All views and opinions are solely those of my own and do not necessarily reflect the opinion of others..
A huge thanks for supporting the channel, if you wish to support me further, or need some advice on a product I’ve reviewed. You can find me on Social media below.
If you’d like to support the channel even more, my Patreon link is below and you can get access to a few extra features and early release content, along with giveaways etc etc.
How to see me:
Want to Support the Channel?
How to reach me:
email ► [email protected]
Twitter ► @flatcapvaper
Instagram ► @flatcapvaper
Facebook ► Flatcap Vaper
A youth vaping “epidemic” and a mysterious outbreak of lung disease in America has led to curbs on e-cigarette flavours. A backlash against vaping is perpetuating myths about nicotine-based e-cigarette products that are not backed up by scientific research. Read more here:
Click here to subscribe to The Economist on YouTube:
AMA urges public to avoid e-cigarette use amid lung illness outbreak American lung association report – American Lung Association report
US National Youth Tobacco Survey Data
Should America ban flavoured e-cigarettes? – The Economist, September 19th 2019
A deadly outbreak casts a dark cloud over e-cigarettes – The Economist, September 14th 2019
Don’t panic about e-cigarettes – The Economist, September 12th 2019
Juuling is popular—perhaps too much so – The Economist, March 26th 2018
For more from Economist Films visit:
Check out The Economist’s full video catalogue:
Like The Economist on Facebook:
Follow The Economist on Twitter:
Follow us on Instagram:
Follow us on Medium:
Practical Motorhome’s Jeremiah Mahadevan runs the rule over the stunning, innovative Doubleback camper, based on the venerable long-wheel base VW T5. UPDATE (13/05/2013): Danbury Motorcaravans has released a five-seater Doubleback.
Watch our video review here:
For the full details, visit:
Welcome to the home of Practical Motorhome on YouTube – Britain’s best motorhome magazine.
This channel will give you regular videos, from inspiring travel guides to ‘van and product reviews, friendly technical guides and more, all you need whether you’re a first timer or a lifelong motorhome fan.